Christina Aguilera - Bionic [Retail]

Bionic is Christina's fourth studio album and first since 2006's Back to Basics. The first single, "Not Myself Tonight" didn't perform as well on the charts as expected, only peaking at #23on the Hot 100. The 2nd single, "Woohoo" featuring Nicki Minaj will be released to Rhythmic radio tomorrow. The album is full of many different sounding tracks and Christina definitely experimented with may different sounds and producers for this new album. I have to let some of the tracks grow on me a little more to completely give my honest thoughts on the album. CHECK IT OUT!

Track List:
01. Bionic
02. Not Myself Tonight
03. Woohoo (feat. Nicki Minaj)
04. Elastic Love
05. Desnudate
06. Love & Glamour (Intro)
07. Glam
08. Prima Donna
09. Morning Dessert (Intro)
10. Sex For Breakfast
11. Lift Me Up
12. My Heart (Intro)
13. All I Need
14. I Am
15. You Lost Me
16. I Hate Boys
17. My Girls (feat. Peaches)
18. Vanity

Links:
DL: Bionic [Retail]
DL2: Here
DL3: Here

Buy Christina's New Album "Bionic" On June 8th!!! Pre-order now on iTunes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Premiere City | by TNB