Christina Aguilera - Bionic (Deluxe Bonus Tracks) [Retail]

Christina Aguilera will release her new album "Bionic" next Tuesday (June 8th)! A couple weeks ago I posted the standard version of the album which contains 18-tracks and now here we have the Deluxe Edition of the album which contains five bonus tracks. After a couple more listens to the album I must say am not loving the album, only two tracks (Elastic Love & Lift Me Up) have been my favorites. Hopefully after I listen to the tracks a couple more times I will love them.

Track List:
19. Monday Morning
20. Bobblehead
21. Birds Of Prey
22. Stronger Than Ever
23. I Am (Stripped)

Links:
DL: Bionic (Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks) [Retail]
DL2: Here
DL3: Here

Buy Christina's New Album "Bionic" On June 8th! Pre-order Now On iTunes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Premiere City | by TNB